Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 May 2018

umbrella - Kuda (english translation)

I'm not very confident about some parts of this one, but I think the basic idea is there. Feel free to let me know if you have corrections.



管 / Pipes

Music and Lyrics: Yui

The thing you’re wishing for isn’t here?
Your bleary red eyes were gazing off into the distance
People are strange by definition*
If you could see love,**
I wonder if those entwined emotions would become like “pipes”

An irreplaceable world

We trace our scars to confirm them for each other
I’m heading into a night where I fall asleep listening to a gentle voice
But you’re not there smiling in front of me

The circuit map showing the countless lives piled on top of each other
The sounds of their heartbeats play a counting song that has a limit***
Love is strange by definition
Being able to become one
I wonder if those “pipes” are feebly and quietly connecting
I wonder if our “pipes” are connecting

The light from that dream future is too far away for us
Without being able to touch each other, we’ll live and die,
Close our eyes, and return to the earth

So we don’t get separated, we call out each other’s names
While I’m fearing the passage of time,****
I’m still being rocked by the warmth of our connection

Notes:
*,**, ***, **** I’m especially worried about these lines

管 / Kuda

Anata no negai wa koko ni wa nai deshou?
Mitsumeta saki ni aru nijimu akai hitomi
HITO to wa fushigi desu
Ai ga mieru koto
Karamaru omoi wa “kuda” to naru deshou

Ka ke ga e no na i se kai

Kizu o nazori
Tashikameai
Yasashii koe ni nemuru yoru e
Boku no mae ni hohoemu kimi wa inai

Hitoe ni kasaneta inochi no kairozu wa
Kagiri aru kazoeuta kanaderu shinon
Ai to wa fushigi desu
Hitotsu ni nareru koto
Kayowaku shizuka ni “kuda” o tsunagu deshou
“Kuda” o tsunagu deshou

Yume no saki no akari wa bokura ni wa too-sugite
Fureaezu iki tae
Me o toji chi ni kaeru

Kizu o nazori
Tashikameai
Yasashii koe ni nemuru yoru e
Boku no mae ni hohoemu kimi wa inai

Hanarenu you ni
Na o yobiai
Nagareru toki ni obie-nagara
Tsunagatta nukumori ni tada yurarete

Kanji:
http://j-lyric.net/artist/a04dc9a/l042fb4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment