Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 April 2022

Ray – The kindest member is RYOKI ♡ 7 Questions for BE:FIRST’s LEO (english translation)

Original article: https://ray-web.jp/190802

The kindest member is RYOKI ♡ 7 Questions for BE:FIRST’s LEO


Q: How has your opinion of each member changed since you first met?

SOTA
In the third screening, he was leaning far back on his chair so I thought “Wow, that guy must be pretty brazen”. But, in truth, he was trying to avoid going to the bathroom (lol). These days, it’s changed to “Wow, his dance skills are really amazing”.

SHUNTO
I guess I thought he was quiet and cool, but now he gives off a spoiled child impression. He’s very good at endearing himself to older people. Even though he usually calls me “LEO-kun”, every now and then he’ll say “Oi, LEO~” and the timing when his playfulness comes out is perfect (lol).

MANATO
I thought he was quiet and kind of delicate, but he’s got a surprisingly crude side as well.

RYUHEI
During the audition he gave off a grown-up impression, but he actually acts like what you’d expect from a 15 year-old. But those slightly sloppy aspects of him are cute as well. It’s kind of like looking at myself in the past, so being around him made me realize I’ve become an adult as well (lol).

JUNON
Before, I got the impression that he was very quiet and levelheaded, but while he’s like that he’s also brimming with vitality.

RYOKI
My first impression was that he has a lot of confidence in himself. Now, I think he’s the kindest person in our team. During the end-of-year period when we couldn’t meet up, when I was thinking about the members, suddenly, I thought “RYOKI is the nicest one, isn’t he?”. When I told him that, he said “You’re going to make me cry (lol)”.

Q: If you had to analyze your own character?

LEO: I’m the youngest child in my family, so I’m spoiled and selfish.

Q: If you were an animal?

LEO: I'd be a big dog. I’ve been told since way back that I’m like a dog, but not like a chihuahua or something. I guess more like a golden retriever?

Q: Of all the new things you’ve encountered recently, which one is your favourite?

LEO: My home that’s packed with only things I love. It’s an awesome space with things like Marvel replicas and my favourite clothes, books, furniture, tableware and photos of the members where I can live close to music.

Q: What’s changed the most since before your debut?

LEO: I started living alone. The housework isn’t a problem either. For example, with laundry, if I switch it on before I go into the bath, by the time I’m out and done my skincare and finished changing clothes, it’s done. I like thinking of ways to boost efficiency, so I’ve been able to have fun with it.

Q: Is there something regarding health or beauty you pay attention to?

LEO: I take probiotics. When I was watching the broadcast of “Matsuko Kaigi”, a show we appeared on, I heard it was good for you.

Q: What is your secret for getting along with someone when meeting them for the first time?

LEO: Don’t lie to yourself, and don’t try to act cool or show off. In the past, my dad said “Being cool when you’re not trying to, that’s the coolest”. Try to be your true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment