Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 July 2012

blog translation: Ubukata Shinichi - July 18, 2012

July 18, 2012: Pride

"Pride" is NCIS's second single.
The date was changed and it was released today, July 18th.
Definitely, please try to listen to it!

[Picture]

Furthermore, although it's not the whole thing, the PV is also available on NCIS' HP.
We were able to make a video that synchronizes the music and the outlook of the song.
Please also try to watch it.

Now then, besides that I've also been doing things like magazine and radio interviews, and as usual I'm very busy. Even if it's just one person, I'm hoping to get more people to listen to NCIS's music, so I'm promoting it.

Also, I've gradually begun rehearsing in anticipation of playing live. For now, before the four of us can play together, I'm rehearsing on my own. For now, I'm playing my guitar wildly.

Original entry:
http://www.newaudiogram.com/blog/ubu/201207.php

No comments:

Post a Comment