Search This Blog

Monday 2 July 2012

MO'SOME TONEBENDER - HigH (english translation)

HigH

Lyrics: Kazuhiro Momo
Music: Isamu Fujita

I’m rising
I’m falling
I don’t know where to go
I’m shaking
I’m solidifying
I’m guided by an unseen power

My pulse will double and
A sea of sensation will extend before me

At that time, a sound will begin to ring out
And I'll somehow become better*
Embraced by the sound, I’ll dream
And I’ll become so much better**

A light shines in the confusion and
I can already see the other side
I’m amused by the sound and play around with it
Words slowly overflow

My pulse doubles
A sea of consciousness is extending before me
I dive into the waves of sound and
Entrust my body completely to them

Notes:
*,** Not too sure about these lines. 

Romaji

Agatteru sagatteru
Doko ni mukou ka wa wakaranai
Furueteru katamatteru
Mienai chikara ni michibikareru

Boku no kodou wa bai ni nari
Kankaku no umi ga hirogatte iku

Sono toki oto wa nari-hajime
Soshite boku wa mou doudemo yoku naru
Oto ni dakarete yume o miru
Soshite boku wa mou totemo yoku naru

Konton no naka hikari sashite
Uragawa made o mo miwataseru
Oto to tawamure asobi-mawari
Kotoba ga yukkuri afurete
Afurete

Boku no kodou wa bai ni nari
Ishiki no umi ga hirogatteku
Oto no namima ni tobikonde
Kono mi o subete yudaneru
Yudaneru
Yudaneru
Yudaneru
Yudaneru

Kanji:

No comments:

Post a Comment