Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Good Morning America - Sora bakari mite ita (english translation)



空ばかり見ていた / I Was Only Looking at the Sky

Music and Lyrics: Shingo Kanehiro

I’ve only been letting my delusions and imagination grow
This reality irritates me more and more

I’m frustrated now because it’s not the way I’d hoped it would be
I’ve always been living in a state of anxiety

I was only looking at the sky

I’m just seeing delusions and my imagination
But in this space I can escape and I’m not worried anymore

No, it’s wrong
What I need to look at can’t be decorated
Because it’s reality

It can’t be helped
Is this my destiny?
To let my dreams be crushed in the hustle and bustle of this world
To wander through my days without goals
And to carry this destination-less feeling with me

I was only looking at the sky

空ばかり見ていた / Sora bakari mite ita

Mousou souzou bakka
Fukuramashite
Kono genjitsu ni
IRAIRA IRAIRA

Kakkasouyou joutai
Ikiru koto ga
Itsudatte fuan da

Sora bakari mite ita

Mousou souzou bakka
Mite itatte
Tousou SUPEESU ni
Komari wa shinai ga

Naa chigau
Ore ga miru-beki wa
Kazaranai
Sonna genjitsu nanda

Sora bakari mite ita

Doushiyou mo nai
Sadame ka
Yume
Zattou ni momikesarete
Atedo nai hibi samayoi
Ikiba nai omoi kakaete

Sora bakari mite ita

Kanji:
http://muexma.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-113.html

No comments:

Post a Comment