Search This Blog

Thursday 4 July 2013

blog translation: Muramatsu Taku - March 21, 2013

Haven't done one of these in a while. I tried to do one of Taku's before, but I find his writing hard to read since it uses a lot of expressions and exclamations and stuff like that. This is probably a little sketchy, but I left out the main part that I didn't understand.

March 21, 2013: Short Short Story

During a break from recording, I went on a short trip. To Nagoya, a bit of Osaka, Hiroshima, Kumamoto.

I saw the best smiling faces at lives, and went to drink with friends at night, and since a variety of things came to me I went back to my room and wrote lyrics.
It was so fulfilling.~
In all these unusual places, there were points where I was alone, and I’m terrible at going out alone, but since there were places that I wanted to go by myself, I walked. It was a good trip. Thank you.

And so, I’ve come back, and at the guitar recording I played a little, and wholeheartedly recorded one song.

Recently, I’ve been having a hard time controlling my emotions, and unintentionally getting a little too heated.*
I feel like if I can get past this I’ll be able to sing more. I’m not talking about just singing things like good songs, or songs that everyone will like, or songs with good steps or whatever, I mean feel like I can sing my own song. I think, I want to believe in myself.

I didn’t touch my blog, but I’ve stopped using Twitter. (**)

Here are some recent pictures.

Pictures

Yhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes, when I feel like it, I’ll introduce a song that gives me strength.
This is my friend’s band, but please try to listen to it.

 yuey – “here we go”



Original entry:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/tk_muramatu/archives/2038083.html

Notes:
*Not sure about this
**There are a few more lines here, but I'm not confident enough about what I wrote to post it. Something about his Twitter account.

No comments:

Post a Comment