Search This Blog

Thursday 31 October 2013

blog translation: Ubukata Shinichi - Sept. 4, 2011

This is the first blog translation I did. :)

Sept. 4, 2011

“Thank You”

Today, the “echo” tour* finished at Shinkiba Studio Coast.

It was a wonderful final.

Being my usual tongue-tied self, during the live I couldn’t really say my feelings well, but to everyone that came to today’s Shinkiba live, and to everyone who participated in this tour, to all of you, from my heart; thank you. Honestly, thank you!

We’re making the music we love, and in general that’s a sort of crazy thing to do, but because there are lots of people that feel something from it and do things like listen to us and come to our lives, we are truly blessed and I think I want to do the final we finished today all over again. And so, it seems likely that there will also be more to come in the future.

Even though the tour is over, for the time being NCIS will enter a period of production**. More and more, we’re going to be thinking of creating music that will honestly reflect our feelings and resound in peoples’ hearts.

Ah, since we will occasionally appear at events and things like that, we will have lives. NCIS’s HP has the details. From now on as well, please take care of me!

Notes:
*I think it was actually called the "Tour echo" tour, but that sounds a little awkward
**I assume this means working on new music

Original entry:
http://www.newaudiogram.com/blog/ubu/201109.php
(^at the bottom of the page with the picture of the band)

No comments:

Post a Comment