Search This Blog

Thursday 31 October 2013

GLAY - I am XXX (english translation)

This is probably a little sketchy...



I am XXX


Music and Lyrics: TAKURO

One day, after I fell asleep,
A different me began to awake

In a different era, but at the same place
Please, somehow, I want you to love me

The pollution of the sky we always used to look up at, and other things like that
Won’t be forgiven

These eyes, this blood, this nature
Show that I can probably not go to that place*

Oh, days decorated with dreams
Throw away your hesitation

Yes I am Oh yes I am
If I hug you close, the destruction will end
Passing through the nights we cried,
Because the two of us will swear to become devils

Yes I am Oh yes I am
Oh We are in love

Even before the black tears dried,
I pressed my lips to yours

Oh days gone by,
Underneath the unreachable moon

Yes I am Oh yes I am
I want to accept myself

More and more, I can’t even see that fact
I’ve become dirty

Yes I am Oh yes I am
I’m in the dark
Even through this loneliness,
I'll tell you it's a gentle pain, and, that with these heavy wings, I want to fly away...**

Notes:
* Pretty sure ”that place” = Heaven, since this seems to be about a vampire
** Not sure about this line

I am XXX

Itsuka nemuri ni tsuita ato wa
chigau watashi de mezamete kuru kara

Chigau jidai ni onaji basho de
watashi o douka aishite hoshii

Itsumo mite ita ano sora o
kegasu koto nado yuruse wa shinai

kono me ga kono chi ga kono saga ga
shimesu basho ni ha tabun ikenai

Oh yume kazari hibi
tamerai wa sutete Oh

Yes I am Oh Yes I am
dakishime aeba kowashite shimau to
naita yoru o koe
futari wa aku ni naru to chikau kara
Yes I am Oh Yes I am
Oh We are in love
kuroi namida sae kawakanu uchi ni
kuchibiru kasaneta

Oh Sugisarishi hibi
todokanai tsuki no shita de

Yes I am Oh Yes I am
watashi wa watashi ukeiretai no da

sonna jijitsu sae mienai hodo ni
yogorete shimatta
Yes I am oh Yes I am
I'm in the dark
sen no kodoku sae
yasashii itami no da to tsutaete

Omotai tsubasa de tobitachitai no ka...

Kanji:

No comments:

Post a Comment