Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 October 2013

SNAKE ON THE BEACH - 19:40 (english translation)

I love this one. I think most of it turned out pretty well, but it gets a little sketchy towards the end.

19:40

Music and Lyrics: Chiba Yusuke

Baby, I’m heading towards you now
So don’t worry
It’s cold outside
If the air dries up, I wonder if it’s going to snow?

The wind is strong,
And I can’t see in front of me
But, because I know the way,

Baby, if the snow piles up
Let’s build a snow hut
And let’s make it our secret hideout

I’m heading towards you,
And since I’ll be able to touch you soon,
Wait for me, baby

Hello baby

A rider that should be turning into the wind*
In the middle of an intersection underneath the buildings, he’s collapsing
What he saw from there was
A line of ants
The sound of the sewer drain
The smell of spices
Irregular car blinkers

It was just right.
It was the dramatic way to die he’d been searching for.**
I wonder what that girl would say if she saw me like this?***

Hello baby

Oh baby!

Notes:
*I’m not sure about this line. I think he means a guy on a motorcycle had an accident, so he isn't riding fast like he should be?
**Not sure if it’s “he’d been searching for” or “I’d been searching for”, since “kare” is used earlier and he seems to be watching someone
***Not sure how to read this either, so don’t take my word on it

19:40


BABY ima mukatteru
Dakara shinpai shinaide
Soto samui yo
Kuuki kawaite yuki ni naru ka na

Kaze wa tsuyokute
Mae wa mienai kedo
Michi wa wakaru kara

BABY tsumottara
Kamakura o
Tsukurou
Ore to omae no
Himitsukichi ni shiyou

Ima mukatteru kara
Mou sugu omae ni
Sawareru kara
Mattete yo BABY

HELLO BABY

Kaze ni natta hazu no RAIDAA
Kouka shita no kousaten no mannaka ni taoreteru
Kare ga soko de mita no wa
ARI no gyouretsu
Gesuidou no oto
SUPAISU no nioi
Fukisoku na UINKAA

Choudo yokatta.
DORAMACHIKKU na shini-kata o sagashiteta tokoro datta.
Konna ore ni ano ko wa nante iu darou ka.

HELLO BABY

OH BABY!

Kanji:
http://j-lyric.net/artist/a056d8a/l02a4fa.html

No comments:

Post a Comment